State of the Industry Podcast: “Partnering with Allworth gave me back my life.”
On this episode of State of the Industry podcast, “Partnering with Allworth gave me back my life,” Allworth Co-Founder Scott Hanson welcomes equity-partner Kathleen Carpenter, the former Co-CEO of Chico, California’s Redrock Financial Group. The two discuss why Kathleen and her team chose Allworth, what the partnership has meant to the career tracks of her employees, and what a pleasure it is to stop running an office and get back to having a full life outside of work.
- Scott Hanson: Co-Founder, Allworth Financial
- Kathleen Carpenter: Partner, Redrock Financial Group
- The difference maker that is Allworth’s enhanced partner-employee career track
- What it means to achieve a 99% client retention rate after the sale
- The joy of relinquishing the day-to-day responsibilities of running an office