Oct 26, 2019
Serving a Niche to Grow Your Business + an Exciting Acquisition Announcement
State of the Industry Podcast: Episode 3
On this episode of State of the Industry, we welcome:
- Scott Hanson, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Allworth Financial (Host)
- Pat McClain, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Allworth Financial
- Andrew Dodson, Managing Partner, Parthenon Capital Partners
- Jeffrey Baumert, President & COO, RAA
Each guest offers a unique perspective on mergers and acquisitions, and then discusses the pros and cons of serving a niche market. This is followed by the announcement of an exciting new partnership between Allworth and RAA:
- How Allworth grew their firm in a niche space
- How to navigate a bear market
- Why private equity is interestedin the financial advisory space, and is more interest to come?
- The pros and cons of serving a niche market
- The story of RAA and their airline community niche focus
- How RAA grew to $2.8B AUM in a select niche market
We hope you enjoy. You may subscribe to our podcast by clicking here on iTunes Podcasts.