Transition Planning: Demystifying the Integrator and Aggregator Difference.
Integrators and Aggregators, do the differences matter? The answers depend on your goals.
Choosing a partner for the next phase of your business just might be one of the most personally complex decisions of your professional life. Whatever your reasons for seeking a transition—greater growth, more freedom in your business or personal life, lessening your day-to-day management responsibilities, or retiring—knowing your options before beginning your transition can help save you time, energy, and money.
Depending on your goals, the differences matter.
In this guide you’ll learn:
- The essential differences between integrators and aggregators
- How internal and external succession plans work
- How this record-setting buyers’ market came to be
- The type of succession plan that could improve the lives of employees’
- How private equity changed everything (and why that’s good for principals)
- Why advisory firm principals have more options than ever before
$16B in AUM Allworth Financial has partnered with 24 advisory firms in four years, and upon the implementation of their succession plan, the overarching thing that most principals report feeling is a complete sense of relief. Download our complimentary Transition Planning: Demystifying the Integrator and Aggregator Difference. below to learn the key differences.
Download your free guide by filling out the form below.
"*" indicates required fields